1. Protecting your privacy is our priority
1.1 DrKlick Software ("DrKlick") is committed to maintaining the security and privacy of your personal
information collected through this website, www.drklick.in (the “Website”),
the DrKlick mobile app("App"),and other online services (including the DrKlick electronic health record (the “EHR”), and the DrKlick patient portal ( “Patient Portal”) ) that we own and/or operate, (collectively, the “Services”).
with the Website, the Clinical EHR,the mobile app and the Patient Portal and applies solely to the information that we collect through those means
1.2 By visiting this Website, you agree to be
access our Website. By mere use of the Website, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure
- i. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
ii. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- iii. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
2. Information Collected by Our Services
2.1 Information You Submit or We Collect on Your Behalf:
We collect information from you when you:
2.1.1 Payment Information:
- Enter information on our Services, such as when you register for our Services, use our Services to send a message to someone else, or complete a form;
- Upload a document, image, or other data file on our Services;
- Contact us; or
- Make a customer service request or attend one of our individual or group training sessions.
- Information we collect about you may include but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, or the information you enter on or upload to our Services.
- You do not have to give us any personal information, such as your name, e-mail address or Social Security number, to visit the product information portion of our website.
Depending on the Services you use, we may also collect your billing information, including credit or debit card account information, or other forms of payment ("Payment Card Information"). By submitting your Payment Card Information, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processers and other third-party services (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties). These third parties may store your Payment Card Information for future use in our Services. We do not store your Payment Card Information, nor do we have direct control or responsibility for your Payment Card Information. The third party services that we utilize are contractually obligated to keep your Payment Card Information secure and confidential.
2.2 Automatically Collected Information:
We and our partners automatically gather information whenever you visit, log in,
or otherwise interact with our Services, including when you receive emails delivered via our Services.
We and our partners use the technologies described below and similar technologies that may not be expressly described
(which we collectively call "Engagement Tools") to gather this information to enhance and operate our Services in a number of ways, such as to:
Even if you do not register with us or submit any information on our Services, our Engagement Tools will automatically receive information about, and the software running on, the computer, mobile phone, or tablet (each, a "Device") you use to interact with our Services.
- Save user preferences and information;
- Preserve session settings and activity;
- Authenticate users;
- Enable support and security features;
- Tailor the delivery of informational messages, media, advertising and other content; and
- Analyze the performance and use of our Services and its various features and content.
2.2.1 Device Information:
When you interact with our Services, we collect information about your Device such as the URL of services your Device is requesting and the referring web pages, your IP address, Device type, operating system, browser type, application identifier, and, under certain circumstances, the location information your Device sends to us.
2.2.2 Cookies & Similar Technologies:
We and our partners collect information about you and your Devices through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
A "cookie" is a small data file sent from a website and stored on your Device to identify your Device in the future and allow for an enhanced personalized user experience based on your previous activity on the website. A "session cookie" disappears after you close your web browser, or may expire after a fixed period of time. A "persistent cookie" remains after you close your web browser and may be accessed every time you use our Services. We and our partners may use both session and persistent cookies on our Services. You should consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to use certain features of our Services.
3. Patient Data
3.1 Subscribers use our Services to collect personal information from their patients and create patient records. These records may include a patient’s name, address, health insurance and billing information, medical charts, appointment history and other patient data (“Patient Data”). This information is sometimes referred to as “personal health information”, “protected health information”, “data concerning health” or “sensitive data” depending on the location of the Subscribers and the privacy laws applicable to them. If you are a patient, Patient Data is collected from you when you visit your Subscriber clinic or practitioner and when you set up an account with the Subscriber clinic through our appointment booking widget.
3.2 Subscriber’s Role:
Subscribers retain sole control over Patient Data and may be referred to as a “health information custodian”, a “covered entity” or a “controller” depending on their location and the privacy laws applicable to them.
Subscribers are responsible for complying with laws and regulations governing the use of Patient Data, and for determining the legal basis for such use.
- What Patient Data to collect;
- How the Subscriber will use the Patient Data;
- Who has access to Patient Data;
- How long the Subscriber will store Patient Data; and
- On what basis the Subscriber may delete Patient Data.
3.3 DrKlick’s Role:
DrKlick is a service provider to Subscribers and may be referred to as an “agent”, “business associate” or “processor” of the Subscriber. DrKlick stores Patient Data in its secure data centers and makes it available to Subscribers and their users through our clinic management platform. DrKlick otherwise has no control over Patient Data. DrKlick will only access Patient Data on the instructions of the Subscriber or its practitioners or staff or, in rare cases, where needed in order to prevent or address technical problems or if required by law or court order.
4. How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating our Services and developing new functionality and features;
- Responding to questions and communications, or obtaining your feedback about our Services;
- Administering and logging your participation in educational and informational programs, including webinars and other classes, and any product or support matters that may arise from such programs;
- Providing you with more relevant content;
- Analyzing usage trends and patterns and measuring the effectiveness of content, programs, advertising or the features or functionality of the Services, including Text Messages and emails that may be sent by us to you;
- Safeguarding and protecting our Services, the information we collect, and the rights of us, our users or third parties, and in response to legal process;
- We may use your Payment Card Information as stated in the "Payment Information" Section above;
- Any other purpose described in this Policy or your User Agreement; or
- When we otherwise have your permission.
5.1 We have put in place what we consider to be appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of your personal data we hold, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, your personal data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
5.2 The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This policy was last updated on the 8th of September 2019